OUR TECHNICAL PLATFORMS AND EQUIPMENTS
The Chemistry-Nanobio platform of the Molecular Chemistry Insitute is available for both public or private organisms researchers.
The chemistry platform comprises nine technical levels:
- Synthesis of biomolecules (PSB): synthesis of molecules and biomolecules (their engineering).
- Characterization of interactions (PCI): understanding the interactions involved in bioanalytical systems developed,characterization of molecules and functionalized surfaces and synthesized devices.
- Functionalization and Transduction (PFT): designing and construction of nanometric systems of molecular recognition.
- Supercomputing (PCECIC): chemistry and computer modeling.
- Mass spectrometry (PSM): physico-chemical analysis providing information on the identity and concentration of chemical species analyzed in pure form or mixed.
- NMR (PRMN): studies of physical, chemical and biological properties of matter.
- Electron Microscopy (PMIEL): multi-scale structural characterization, optical microscopy, transmission electron microscopy for the study (structure, topology, surface organization) polysaccharides, glycoproteins and polymer objects from all sources (natural polymers or synthetic).
- Crystallography (PRX): structural determination of compounds synthesized in the laboratory by single crystal X-ray diffraction.
- Chemical library : a wide collection of chemicals stored with a high diversity molecules ( intermediates in organic synthesis, biomolecules, structural analogs, heterocyclic compounds)